Put the almonds in the oven for 6 or 7 minutes so that they have a reddish tinge. Then cool and mix in a blender.
Soft butter is mixed with flour, sugar, then almonds, orange juice, salt powder, orange peel and vanilla. A ball of dough is formed.
Let the dough cool for 30 minutes.
Remove it, divide it in two and each piece of not very thin stretches, then cut shapes, press with your finger in the middle where the jam is placed.
Bake for about 15 or 20 minutes at 180 degrees. as the oven heats up very much, it is possible that the baking time will decrease at the second tray, so be careful not to burn them.
It is kept for about a week in tin boxes (if possible) and wrapped in cake paper (if the children do not devour them in the meantime) ... :))))
These cookies are a great taste. Try to make them.
for the dough:
flour & # 8211 225 gr
cold butter & # 8211 150 gr
egg yolk & # 8211 1 pc.
ground almonds & # 8211 50 gr
baking powder & # 8211 1 teaspoon
for the filling:
gem & # 8211 3-4 tablespoons
crushed almonds & # 8211 10 gr
Sift the flour and mix it with the baking powder, the cold butter cut into pieces, the ground almonds and the egg yolk. Knead well to obtain a homogeneous dough, which we wrap in cling film and let cool for 1 hour.
When it has hardened quite well, take the dough out of the fridge, break small pieces from it and shape rolls with a diameter of 1.5 cm. We cut the roll into 6 cm pieces, to which we give a rectangular shape with the help of a ruler. Arrange spaced on an oven tray, lined with baking paper. With the help of a teaspoon we make cavities along the length, leaving borders at the ends (see image).
Fill the cavities with magiun (I used apricot magiun) and press with crushed almonds.
Put in the preheated oven (180 degrees) for only 10-15 minutes (we follow the process anyway). When the cookies turn golden, remove the tray from the oven and let it cool.
Meanwhile, melt a few squares of dark chocolate in the steam bath, pour it into a baking paper croissant, the top of which has been cut and decorate our cookies.
Information about oranges
Oranges are the most commonly grown fruit trees in the world. They have their roots in India, Pakistan, Vietnam and southeastern China, and their cultivation is done in countries such as Costa Rica, Cuba, Belize, Egypt, Turkey and the United States.
There are several varieties of oranges, including: red oranges, Valencia, Seville or cara cara. The taste of the fruit can differ and can be both sweet and sour.
Fruits are low in calories, have a rich content of phytonutrients essential for the proper functioning of the body and are an important source of antioxidants.
Information about oranges
Fasting cake glazed with raspberries, oranges and almonds
Pfu, I don't even know what to write about this cake for the first time, that it is fragrant, that it is fluffy, that it is refreshing, that it is easy to make, that it is fasting, I don't know, but I know that it tastes insanely good ! From some simple ingredients and available to anyone, some wonderful things can come out! If I didn't know what I put in the composition of this wonderful cake, I could have sworn it was made with eggs, butter and milk.
For several days I have been playing with the ingredients to give you the best recipes for the fasting days that have just come into their own.
So it was today when I started this wonderful cake, which without any problem can compete with a sweet one.
But I don't hold you too long, I leave you to consult the list of ingredients and then follow the preparation and you will get an excellent fasting cake!
- 200 g white flour
- 60 g of almond flour
- 60 g fruit muesli / biscuits Crushed / breadcrumbs
- 7 g baking powder
- Grated orange peel
- 150 g caster sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 200 g coconut or plain vegetable yogurt
- 200 ml soy / coconut / almond milk
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 60-70 g fresh or frozen raspberries
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Wallpaper a cake tray with baking paper.
In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients plus the orange peel.
Separately in another bowl put the wet ingredients, sugar, salt powder, almond extract and mix them until the sugar melts.
Put the dry ingredients over the composition of wet ingredients and mix.
Pour half of the dough into the tray lined with baking paper and place the raspberries in the center.
Pour the other half of the composition over the raspberries, level and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the toothpick test passes. Let it cool in the pan in which it was baked for 10 minutes, then take it out on a grill and let the cake cool.
Mix the powdered sugar with the orange juice and pour the icing over the cold cake. Let the glaze harden for 1 hour.
Cut and serve at room temperature. Simple, fast and with a phenomenal taste. So all I can do is wish you good work and good appetite!
Cookies with lemon and jam filled cookies
CAREFUL! ORIGINAL CONTENT, PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT ACCORDING TO LAW 8/1996. DO NOT COPY THE PICTURES AND DO NOT REPRODUCE THE TEXT ON SITES, BLOGS OR SOCIAL NETWORKS (INCLUDING GROUPS ON FB). DO NOT USE THE CONTENT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
If you want to share the recipe, send the link or use the share buttons with confidence for FB, WhatAapp, Twitter and Pinterest. Thank you .
- 5 eggs
- 125 g sugar
- 200 g butter (65%)
- 50 ml oil
- 150 g sour cream
- peel + orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rose jam
- 500 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- a knife tip baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons rose jam
Servings: 6 combs and 55 madlene
Total cooking time: 80 minutes
Sift flour into a bowl and mix with baking powder and starch. The butter at room temperature is mixed with the sugar and orange peel until a fluffy cream is obtained.
Add the egg and continue mixing. Incorporate the orange juice, stirring constantly. Add the ground almonds and flour mixture. The obtained dough is wrapped in a food foil and refrigerated for 30 minutes.
Spread the dough on the lightly floured work table, spread a sheet from which you cut hearts with a special shape. The biscuits thus formed are placed on a tray covered with baking paper and put in the hot oven for 12 minutes.
Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
the powdered sugar is mixed slowly with the orange juice, until a soft paste is obtained. Grease the biscuits immediately with this paste, and put a whole almond on top.
Hearts with oranges and almonds are served as a dessert or snack. I go very well with tea, milk or coffee.
Ingredient Flourless Cake With Oranges
- 2 oranges, around 300-320 grams
- 240 grams of almond flour (I used flakes that I ground as finely as I could in the electric coffee machine)
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 220 grams of sugar
- optional: 2 tablespoons of almond flakes, if you choose to give up the cream
if you opt for the cream version, you also need the following:
- 400 grams of Philadelphia cheese
- 250 grams of whipped cream
- powdered sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- decoration: 1 tablespoon lightly browned almond flakes in the pan, 1 tablespoon finely chopped candied orange peel, mint leaves
Preparing Flourless Cake With Oranges And Philadelphia Cream
1. The ingredients for the flourless cake with oranges are quite simple. It's quite difficult for me to buy almond flour, but I do well with the almond flakes that I grind as finely as possible when grinding for coffee. Oranges & # 8230 are their season, it's a shame not to take advantage.
2. Wash the whole oranges well, rubbing the peel with a clean sponge. Put in a pot with cold water (2-3 liters of water, to bathe the oranges at will). Put the pot on the fire. Bring the water to a boil and after 15 minutes the oranges are removed with a whisk. The water is thrown away. Repeat the procedure 3 times, so that the bitterness contained in the oranges disappears. After the last boil for 15 minutes, let the oranges cool. Cut into pieces and clean as much of the seeds as possible.
Preparing the composition with oranges
3. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C. Boiled oranges are processed with a blender until a puree is obtained.
Only now are we starting to actually take care of the basic composition for our flourless cake with oranges. Ouale is separated. Put the egg whites in a large bowl, well degreased. Mix the yolks separately with half the sugar until a light cream is formed. Add over the yolks the orange puree & # 8211 from which I kept 2 tablespoons to flavor the cream & # 8211 and almond powder. Homogenize with the mixer at low speed.
4. Whisk the egg whites together with the salt. Add the remaining sugar, gradually, beating vigorously until a firm meringue is formed and the sugar is completely dissolved. 1/3 of the meringue is mixed with the yolks with oranges and almonds. The whole composition is poured over the rest of the foam egg whites and homogenized with a flexible spatula, permanently raising the composition from the bottom of the bowl to the surface, so that the air accumulated in the egg whites is not lost, this being the only & # 8222 growth agent & # 8221 our flourless cake with oranges.
5. Pour the composition for the flour-free cake into a form greased with butter and lined with flour (or lined with baking paper). Level well. A shape of 22-24 cm is suitable. diameter. If you opted for the cream-free version, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of almond flakes on top of the dough. Put the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 50-55 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test. If a clean toothpick is inserted into the cake, it must be clean when it comes out. If it has sticky marks, it means that the cake is not ready. After 20-25 minutes, the cake can be lightly covered with an aluminum foil or a sheet of moistened baking paper, so as not to burn on the surface.
6. While my flourless cake cooled, I prepared the cream: I mixed the Philadelphia cheese until it became creamy, then I gradually added the whipped cream and beat with the mixer on high speed until a frothy composition was formed. I added the preserved orange puree, vanilla extract and 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar. For my taste it was enough, if you like sweeter you can supplement the amount of sugar.
7. After the flourless cake has cooled, I cover it with philadelphia cream in a generous layer. I sprinkled lightly browned almond flakes in the pan, candied orange peel and fresh mint leaves.
I can't tell you what a pleasant and refreshing taste, what a lovely texture this flourless cake with oranges has! Maybe the section in the image below will tell you more than I can.
We enjoyed this wonderful cake and we wrapped a third of it and gave it to a child. He is not a child with a difficult family situation, only with a mother who is too busy to make homemade cakes. It's a gesture I often make, but this time I decided to join the campaign of the girls from Savori Urbane, one of the most beautiful that the Romanian online has seen, it's about Cakes for the neighboring child (click on the link for details).
13.50 lei Quantity Oranges, apples, quinces and pomelo 90% fruit 200 gr (without sugar) Read more
Assorted fruit jam & # 8211 orange, apple, quince and pomelo with 90% fruit content, no sugar, with natural birch sap sweetener, low nutritional value and low glycemic index & # 8211 recommended for children and people with problems with blood sugar.
Product obtained by boiling in a cauldron. It does not contain any gelling agent or other thickening additives.
13.50 lei Quantity Oranges, apples, quinces and pomelo 90% fruit 200 gr (without sugar) Read more
Crispy Cookies with Almonds and Apricot Jam
Mix in a bowl sifted flour together with baking powder and sugar, ground almonds, egg yolk and chopped butter.
Knead everything quickly, wrap in cling film and let cool for 60 minutes.
Shape rolls of 1.5 cm thick into pieces of dough (do not make them too thin because the crust is very tender and you risk breaking even now and after they are baked), then by pressing with the help of linear transformed into a parallelepiped.
Cut into pieces of 5-6 cm, place them spaced in a tray lined with baking paper and make a hole in length, by pressing (here be inventive!), Keeping the ends in the initial shape (pictures will clarify).
Heat the jam a little to make it more fluid and fill the depths of each cookie, then sprinkle with sliced almonds (you can put the jam in a bag, in hot water until the jam becomes fluid. .
Put in the preheated oven, for about 10 minutes, at 180 degrees or until the dough is baked and the cookies take on a slight golden tint. Watch the oven because it bakes very quickly.
Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes, then remove to a grill and leave to cool.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, transfer it to a small bowl and glaze as desired (you can proceed with grated chocolate for the glaze just like the jam heated in the bag).
They can be stored for up to a week, becoming more and more fragile as the days go by.