We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 kg of flour
- 250 gr milk
- 2 cubes of fresh yeast
- 500 gr salted telemea
- 300 gr DeFamilie Delaco cheese
- Ground cumin and seeds
- 2 eggs
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cheese salads:
- Heat the milk to soften it.
- Dissolve yeast.
- We grate the Telemea cheese on the small grater.
- In a bowl we put the flour ... the dissolved yeast ... the grated telemeau ... a cumin powder and we knead well until it is taken from the hand.
- Spread a 2-3 cm sheet ... grease with beaten egg ... sprinkle with grated cheese and cumin seeds.
- Cut to preference.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 °.