- Dish type
- Pasta salad
This is a great little pasta dish that can be eaten as a snack or to complement a salad or BBQ food. Fresh and tasty, even the kids will love it.
2 people made this
- 300g pasta shapes
- 200g mayonnaise
- 200g red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 1 handful shredded lettuce
- 50g chopped walnuts
- squeeze of lemon juice
- paprika to taste
- salt and pepper
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:12min ›Ready in:32min
- Boil off pasta and let cool, adding a dash of oil after cooking to prevent it sticking together.
- Put the mayo into a deep dish and add the fruit, lettuce and nuts, then stir. Add the dash of lemon juice and a good sprinkling of paprika and season to taste with the salt and pepper then mix thoroughly.
- Add the mayo mixture to the pasta and combine well.
- Sprinkle the top with paprika and leave to cool in the fridge.